We can supply all Apple computers including iPad’s at Apple Store UK prices.
(Please note we do not supply iPhones, iPods and Apple TV)
Mac support and repairs
We can help with:-
- Supplying, setting up and delivering new Mac’s
- Operating System Problems and Upgrades
- Replacing Faulty Hard Drives
- Apple Data Recovery
- Memory and hard drive upgrades
- Power Mac replacement of Power Supply Units
- Fault diagnosis, we don’t replace logic boards and will refer you to the Apple store in Exeter or Bath for more complex repairs
- We can replace screens on some models but others require a whole new lid assembly with screen
As well as supplying iPad’s we can help with the initial setup. Setting up an Apple ID, iCloud, Email accounts, Software updates, downloading Applications from the App Store and demonstrating how to use them, connecting to home networks and AirPrint compatible printers.
We don’t supply iPhones but we can set them up for you and cover all of the topics as for an iPad.
We can assist with setting up Apple ID’s if you are planning on downloading applications from a device or for buying music in iTunes. We can also help reset passwords or change the Apple ID completely to a new address, this could be necessary if you have problems with your account.
We can assist with setting up and using iCloud on multiple devices. If you have multiple devices such as an iPhone, iPad or a MacBook, we can set up the synchronisation between all devices. We can also assist with setting up the backup routine.
If you are having any issues with iTunes, we can help with diagnosing why songs won’t play i.e. linking the file to the original location, volume issues, iTunes store, connecting with phones & other devices and transferring music.
In terms of costs please refer to our pricing guide for labour rates and callouts. We will always provide you with a full quote before purchasing any items for you or carrying out any work.